About this course
Do your PowerPoint decks get the response you'd like?
Make sure they're awesome, not awful! Not only do senior managers judge you by them, but they're often the gateway to your projects going ahead or winning new business.
This one-hour webinar will show you how to revive yours with CPR:
CLEAR – Breathe life into your presentations; make them clear, engaging and uncluttered.
PERSUASIVE – Heart massage for your audience -- generate emotion, tell stories, make it relevant, inspire action.
RESPONSE – Make your presentation stand out from the crowd, make your points memorable, convince your audience to listen up, step up and respond to your ideas.
- Four common mistakes people make when developing PowerPoint presentations;
- Copywriting techniques to engage half-interested audiences;
- How to help busy, distracted people absorb your key messages;
- Tips to motivating people to action;
- Smart slide layouts that tune people in, not out;
- How to design slides for people sitting in your presentation, AND for those who'll read your deck later (one size doesn't fit all).
Your course instructor is corporate communications expert Paul Jones.
Through his keynotes, masterclasses and webinars, his principles have inspired thousands of people to:
- engage their readers
- persuade them
- build credibility
- communicate quickly and clearly.
He's helped CXO teams through to graduates change how they write, think and lead at work.
His blue-chip client list includes NAB, Westpac, BHP, Optus, IBM and Clayton Utz.
'The team was very impressed by the course, the content and Paul. They're a difficult bunch to impress, so please take this as a compliment of the highest order. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Paul and Magneto to others wanting a professional writing course.'
-- Group Finance & Corporate Affairs, Suncorp
Paul's engaging, interactive approach makes his courses fun, fascinating and effective. It's why thousands of people have finished his training and couldn't wait to go back to work and write.
Business writing ... fun? Yep. His enthusiasm for communications, psychology and human behaviour is contagious. It results in rich training, with frequent stories, many before/after examples and memorable insights.